Thursday, August 15, 2013

Nazri Aziz: Shootings can affect tourism, but still no EO - The Star Online

SHAH ALAM: Tourism and Culture Minister Datuk Seri Nazri Aziz is sure that the government will not bring back the Emergency Ordinance (EO) despite the rampant shooting incidents that could affect the tourism industry.

"In a way, it will certainly affect our tourism, no doubt about it, but to bring back the EO is out of the question, as far as I am concerned.

"Instead of bringing back the EO, the problem could be tackled through modern policing, gathering of evidence, strengthening the police Special Branch, and putting more police personnel on the streets," he said.

He was speaking to reporters after opening the Red Carpet, Malaysia first all-stars interactive wax museum, at i-City in Section 7 here.

On tourist arrivals, Nazri said Malaysia received 12.55 million tourists in the first six months compared to 11.6 million in the same period last year.

For this year, the ministry has targeted 26.8 million arrivals, with a revenue of about RM65bil.

He said the ministry would assist the Red Carpet wax museum in i-City, especially in local and international tourism promotion. 


http://news.google.com/news/url?sa=t&fd=R&usg=AFQjCNG5ClbHGuM-7O0UUpp20zVTjfUHVw&url=http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2013/08/15/nazri-aziz-shooting-affect-tourism-but-no-EO.aspx
jika diwebsite ini anda menemukan artikel dengan informasi dan konten yang salah, tidak akurat, bersifat menyesatkan, bersifat memfitnah, bersifat asusila, mengandung pornografi, bersifat diskriminasi atau rasis mohon untuk berkenan menghubungi kami di sini agar segera kami hapus.
◄ Newer Post Older Post ►
 

© KAWUNGANTEN.COM Powered by Blogger